Leading Irish Energy company are looking for a junior credit controller to join there busy team
This main function of this role is to assist the Credit Management Team by managing the returned direct debit process.
- Manage all aspects of the returned direct debit process including:
- Contacting customers to ensure prompt repayments
- Arranging alternative payment dates with customers
- Ensuring direct debit information is up to date and accurate.
- To manage the ledger to ensure all accounts are on direct debit and appropriate amounts are debited on a monthly basis
- Cover reception when needed
- Assist other members of the Credit Management Team when required
- Ad hoc duties assigned by management.
- One year experience in a Credit Control or Accounting Role
- Display a high level of numerical ability
- Leaving Certificate completed
- Ability to work on a team
- IT Literate. Experience with Navision would be an advantage
- A Customer Service focus
- Excellent communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.