Java (Enterprise Edition) Developer role based in Limerick
Excellent Java focused opportunity working with a Telecommunications company who's primary focus is to work on Data Monetisation for mobile netoworks.
Analyse, design and code in Java/Java JEE environment
- Develop high-level system architecture designs
- Drive these designs through development, testing, documentation and delivery
- Review design, functional specifications and code
- Create and review test plans and test tools * Contribute to continuous process improvements
- Install and deliver developed applications to customer sites
- Report on project progression to Senior Management
- Willingness to work as part of a team and provide team mentoring
Main Tech Focus:
- Strong Java and OO skills
- ORM frameworks such as Hibernate * Development of microservice-based applications for cloud-native environments using Java
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible
- Strong knowledge of web services (REST/JSON
- Database experience encompassing schema design, SQL, noSQL
- PL/SQL having used: MySQL™, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Spring FRAMEWORK® including Spring Web Flow, Spring Web MVC Virtualisation
- Software development lifecycle and quality processes & SVN, Git, GitLab
- Development on a Linux/Unix platform
- Agile development methods
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Sean at email@example.com or 021-2300300 to learn more.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.