Italian Accountant - €55k - South Dublin
The successful candidate will work within the Center of Excellence team and will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of statutory financial statements for entities across EMEA region, provide expertise in all accounting matters and decisions, and build strong partnership with the Shared Service Centre.
- Support the Controller and the team in statutory, tax accounting and reporting.
- Work closely with the SSC in the execution of end to end finance processes.
- Calculation and preparation of Corporate and Regional tax as well as tax returns for Italian companies.
- Knowledge of VAT ledgers, calculating the monthly VAT as well as contents and features of the annual VAT return.
- Involvement in local, regional and global projects, as required.
- ACA, ACCA or similar qualified accountant with 2-5 years PQE.
- Italian qualified accountant "Dottore Commercialista" equivalent to International Qualification also acceptable.
- Italian mother tongue, fluent in both written and spoken English
- Experience in a multinational environment beneficial.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.