The main purpose of this role is to maintain the IT infrastructure and ensure its reliability and cost effectiveness. Provide third line IT and telephone
IT Systems Administrator
The main purpose of this role is to maintain the IT infrastructure (Workstations, Servers, Networking equipment) and ensure its reliability and cost effectiveness. Provide third line IT and telephone support to users and act as an escalation point for the Service Desk.
- BSc in Computer Science or Information Technology, ITIL certified, Microsoft certification, Cisco certification, Experience with NetApp and VMWare
- GXP experience essential for this role
- Experience in validation and support of pharmaceutical laboratory instrumentation and systems
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role, supporting a large organisation in a 2nd / 3rd line role
- Minimum 5 years industry experience required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.