IT Support Specialist
Information Systems Specialist/Administrator
Reports to: IT Site Head
To manage, develop and support IT systems that are used and support production. Develop SQL reports and system
configuration changes to maintain efficiency. Manage and Support Local and Global IT operations.
Day-to-day roles and Responsibilities:
- Support and manage the IT Supported systems for all departments
- Manage system security for all internal and external users, production data, GXP/Regulatory related activities
- Implement all additional external production accounts and access capabilities in compliance with company regulations
- Troubleshoot system issues through all aspects of the systems and provide problem resolutions and solutions for continuous improvement.
- Participate as a key IT Resource/Analyst for ongoing IT projects, Software Test /Validation and implementation
- Provide an efficient and effective administration and support service for all of the following:
- Administer the physical security access systems
- Lead troubleshooting for all Electronic equipment.
- Ensure operations of Wireless, RF and barcode readers
- Represent IT for review of custom applications
- Support Microsoft Office Applications
- Provide Super User function for SQL database based applications and System Administrator function for all SQL databases.
Technical Must Haves:
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft products and web based applications.
- Administration of servers, PCs and Laptops. Ability to manage the delivery of packages to PCs, laptops and servers.
- Excellent knowledge of software validation, IS infrastructure qualification and applicable regulations.
- Assist Engineers to compile documents with IT data integrity requirements
- Server backup solutions
- IT resource for application and system implementation: working with Quality and Engineering, IT resource for change control implementation, data integrity and GXP compliance.
- SQL Server Maintenance and Administration
- Active Directory
Diploma in IT or similar discipline / Equivalent IT certifications from Microsoft and or VMWare
Preferred: Degree in Computer Science
3 years experience in IT or Service Delivery
2 plus years Experience in a Medical Device or Pharma in IT is a distinct advantage.
Candidates must have a Stamp 4 Visa or European Passport for consideration.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.