Get in contact today!
IT Service Desk Associate
Looking to speak with IT support professional regarding this exciting opportunity in Co Donegal.
In this role the associate is responsible for the prioritisation, coordination and documentation of all items received into the desk. They will act as a single point of contact between the Service Desks, Support Groups / parties and the customer.
Job responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot and resolving Incidents at a Tier 1 Level
- Processing Service Requests for the enterprise
- Customer Relationship Management as and if appropriate
- Effectively manage Customer Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Monitoring and Response for Live Chat, Mailboxes and Work queues
- Provide Support in the following areas: Application, O365, Mobile, RSA & more
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
Do you have?
- Effective communications skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Problem-Solving and time management skills.
- Customer Service experience
- Record Management knowledge or experience
- Proven strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff across numerous areas.
- Strong analytical thinking, attention to detail and customer focus
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 and SharePoint
- Desktop support experience
- ServiceNow experience
- Videoconferencing, multimedia and Skype support experience
- System administration experience
- Degree or Certificate in I.T. or related discipline is preferred
- ITIL certifications
- Technical Support experience working in a technical support role Tier 1/Tier 2
Benefits of role:
- Career and growth opportunities
- A robust health and wellness program
- Top of the range facilities, including onsite gym and multiple catering options
- Social events and activities
- Health Insurance & Life Assurance
Get in contact with me to hear more about this exciting opportunity!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.