Opportunity for experienced Project Manager to play a pivotal role in transformation programme with Healthcare provider based in Dublin City.
Seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager to play an instrumental role in the planning and implementation of a range of projects under strategic transformation programme.
- Managing and leading on technical aspects of the implementation of new systems, and upgrades of existing systems.
- Working closely with a variety of stakeholders.
- Manage projects through project lifecycle, from initiation to implementation and delivery. Performing Project management roles of scoping, planning executing and reporting on projects.
- Act as support to senior management to develop and structure new initiatives. Defining project framework, creating strategies for planning, monitoring and delivery of projects.
- Proactively promote the development of project management practice across the group.
- Qualifications: Primary degree in Information Technology, Engineering or similar technical discipline
- Extensive project management experience at a senior level with a minimum of 5 years and industry recognised qualification
- Good communication and interpersonal capabilities with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multidisciplinary team, including building and maintaining high performance teams, to deliver high quality, customer focused outcomes.
- Strong vendor management experience.
- Strong systems knowledge.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.