Senior Project Manager
- 10+ years of relevant experience and subject matter expertise in financial or technology
sector and in a related role
- Liaise with cross functional teams on implementing SDLC solution
- Develops detailed IT work plans, schedules; project estimates, resource plans and
- Manage the software develoment life cycle of core components within various Platforms
- Oversight of the deliverables & resources distributed across many different technology
teams, and multiple time zones
- Partnering with business & technology leads globally to deliver end-to-end solution
- Ability to handle complex Programs / Projects independently
- Ensuring adherence to and develop best practices supporting Program and
Project Management Standards
- Ability to summarize the expectations, decisions and actions resulting from key
conversations and publishing them to larger group of stakeholders in a manner that can
be easily understood.
- Proficiency with Agile development tools such as JIRA or Rally
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, PLANVIEW / equivalent tools
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.