IT Project Manager
Our client is currently seeking an experienced IT Project Manager, to work closely with the VP of IT Delivery and Director of Business Delivery. You will focus on identifying, developing, defining processes, deploying best practices, project management, delivery measurements, metrics, reports, to ensure successful delivery of our product to clients and the end-users.
- You are responsible for scoping, planning, and delivering a project in cooperation with onshore and offshore teams
- Oversee all delivery aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor performance and summarize progress of a project.
- Prepare reports for senior management regarding the status of a project.
- Ensure accurate and effective communication and reporting of key project parameters to all project stakeholders.
- Ensure that project priorities remain aligned with the business priorities as defined by the RFP/Contract
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodologies, including PMP, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, including MS Project and/or Agile project management tools, Team player, self-motivated and ability to work independently and pro-actively.
- High IT affinity in general, i.e. ability to quickly gain top-level understanding and interact with various subject matter
Infrastructure, System Implementation, Transport,
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.