IT Project Manager
- Manage end to end software SDLC projects
- Manage project resources, timelines and budgets
- Manage dynamic, cross functional team within global matrix enviroment
- Create and lead solution designs for internal customers
- Help scoping of requirements to meet business needs
- Develop project/enhancement rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects/enhancements
- Participate in requirement gathering in global/regional workshops
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services - Help mapping local requirements to the global standard
- Involved in decision making discussions with internal customer groups
- Documentation of solutions - Ensure implemented solutions are according to specifications and fit for purpose
- Planning deployments together with Project Managers and Operations Team
- Deployments between development environments and validation / productive orgs
- Keep abreast with internal IT systems and documentation requirements, standards (including quality management and IT security)
- Keep abreast with industry best practices in leveraging technologies for the business and with regulatory environments / requirements if applicable.
- Background in the Mobility, CRM, Analytics or Sales space highly desired
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.