Our client is looking for an experienced project manager for an ERP implementation on their Cork site.
You will work alongside the IT and finance teams in order to ensure a smooth and successful implementation.
What will you be doing?
- Leading the ERP implementation
- Working closely with the IT and finance teams
- Responsible for the delivery of the project including planning, requirements and design definition, development and configuration, data migration, User Acceptance Testing, training, and go live roll out
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
What do you need?
- Proven experience of project delivery within budget and on time
- Experience delivering an ERP implementation project
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Oracle
Does this sound like something you'd be interested in? Get in touch today to hear more.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.