IT Project Co-ordinator - 12 month Contract - Cork
IT Project Co-ordinator- 12-month contract
A brand-new role in with a well know technology company based in Cork. They have over 300 employees based in Cork and are growing continuously. This role is due to the expansion of the current PMO team.
- You will work as an IT Project Co-ordinator within the PMO.
- Your role will be to ensure that project governance is adhered to as well as project planning and scheduling of all projects.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all logs are maintained including issues, risks and change controls.
- You will also be responsible for managing some of the smaller IT projects.
- You will be the main and single point for contact for all projects within your remit
- Reporting of project updates will be included as part of your role as well as setting up project meetings and taking these minutes.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with MS Office including MS Project and Visio or similar.
- Data analyst experience within Project Co-ordination is also important
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.