IT Infrastructure Engineer
You will provide your technical expertise, install, maintain and oversee various systems, network applications and initiatives for cloud and security in response to business needs.You will be responsible for installation, upgrading and troubleshooting of hardware and software where required,
You will be maintaining and troubleshooting systems as well as performing network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems and upgrade network hardware and software components as required.
- To be the second technical lead for the IT Infrastructure.
- Take ownership for the resolution of local IT Infrastructure technical issues.
- Ensure Network and Server Infrastructure complies with the necessary procedures and standards.
- Evaluation of new technology opportunities.
- Actively contributes to effective communication within the team and with others across the company.
- Ensure that the company's business and information systems are utilised for the benefit of the team and the company.
- Assist the IT Team in dealing with peaks in workload when necessary.
- Preferably qualified to a minimum of degree level in an IT related discipline.
- At least 3 years' experience in a pharmaceutical or regulated environment/industry
- Previous cross-functional project experience
- Experience in executing protocols for IT Infrastructure Qualification
- Good understanding of I.T infrastructure landscape & standards
- cGxP, SOPs, regulatory regulations and guidelines
- Security & Firewalls
- Compute & Storage
- Network Management
- Windows Server & Desktop
- Database Management
- Virtualisation Technologies
- Print Management
- Backup Technologies
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.