Senior IT Leader, Managing a Global Bank's Development Team
This exciting role, with one of the worlds leading banks will require you to:
- Be responsible for overall development teams leadership
- Lead then management of project teams resources and assignments, ensuring key milestones are met
- Drive stakeholder communication and develop effective stakeholder management required for successful Application Development delivery
- Manage budgetary responsibility
- Represent the development team at project meetings and obtain buy-in from senior management for all key project plans, including changes to requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule, and scope changes
- Define and establish appropriate governance structures
- Develop strong relationships across multiple business and technology groups, program and project managers
You should possess
- You should have expert knowledge of bank, technology standards and managing people / projects
- Have strong knowledge of external competition within the development area
- Experience managing a sizeable group or team of IT professionals (in excess of 25)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.