IT Development Manager - Fintech opportunity within capital markets technology.
Who its with:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced software development leader to join a leading global investment bank based in Dublin. This is a new office for the organisation and the company plans to recruit new front office, development and support roles to more than double in size over the next 12 months.
As a global market leader, the business provides a range of capital markets products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be leading a team of technology development / design professionals in providing a wide range of application or system solutions to the organization.
- Ensuring standards are met and business objectives are achieved.
- Providing technical leadership and guidance beyond own team while driving innovation.
- Driving Agile delivery in a modern software environment.
- Suggesting and implementing technology solutions to maintain platform capabilities.
What you'll need:
- Expert knowledge of Bank, technology standards and managing people / projects.
- Advanced understanding of businesses and/or organizational practices/ disciplines.
- Strong knowledge of external competition, and/or market trends in relation to own business.
- Experience managing a sizeable group or team of IT professionals (e.g. <25) responsible for development / solutions design and/or system enhancements, new releases or project deliverables with increasing complexity of moderate to broad scope.
- Experience in orchestrating the development of resolutions, plans and strategies for operational advancement.
- Previous experience reporting to a Senior Manager or Executive.
Why you'll want it:
This is a unique opportunity to put your stamp on and grow out a high performing Fintech development team in Dublin. You will in charge of the delivery of new systems, the team's strategy and growth and maintaining the highest engineering standards for the group.
If interested, please APPLY NOW, or call Will McGreal on +353857648848 for more info.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.