Our client are a leading technology company, are looking for an IT Business Integration Manager.
This role will provide thought leadership and support for defining the global shared services strategy for GBS OTC, PTP, RTR, ITD and T&E.
As IT BIM you will be responsible for supporting GBS in driving continual gains in process efficiency and enabling technologies.
You will collaborate closely with GBS Process Leaders and provide ideas/solutions to support their business goals - the "what", while acting as the IT Lead to define and drive the "How".
You will work actively with the GBS leads in order to influence end-to-end business processes and enable digital transformation to drive step changes and efficiencies in GBS capabilities.
In addition this role will manage the relationship with GBS Process Leads and project owners, and work with IT program managers, architects, and portfolio planners providing a rich, diversified and global work environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Influence end-to-end business processes and enable digital transformation to drive step changes in GBS Capabilities and efficiencies.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with GBS Process Owners and Leaders
- Engage with and support GBS Process owners in identifying and prioritizing transformation opportunities
- Own the relationship between GBS Business Project owners and IT
- Develop a service view of the GBS Process towers including roadmaps and plans or consolidating and streamlining the applications within this portfolio.
- Support the top-down and bottom-up effort to create a business-IT aligned regional portfolio of IT initiatives with cost estimates and quantifiable business benefits.
- Create sound business cases for IT portfolio appropriation requests jointly with business leaders and GBS business owners.
- Drive solution selection and implementation for assigned business systems. Support the RFI, RFP, sourcing, negotiation of applicable enterprise license agreements and IT contracts as required.
- Engage directly with assigned program and project managers to stay abreast of program performance, issues, and risks and assist them with timely resolution.
- Forecast IT capital and expense budgets for CFBT GBS IT Portfolio.
- Ensure that project investments are consistent with global IT strategy, roadmaps and timelines.
- Proactively manage IT portfolio and operating costs within target. Track/ validate cost allocations to the business unit.
- Keep Senior IT BRM, GBS partners and IT stakeholders informed on progress of process optimization and transformation projects, issues, risks, financials to ensure transparency, business input and collaborative decision making.
- Benchmarking Industry Best Practices
- Working knowledge and experience of end-to-end shared services process towers of OTC, PTP, RTR, ITD and T&E for a large multi-national company.
- Working experience and Business process expertise in Set up of Business Shared Services Operations, GBS ERP Process (S4Hana), T&E (Concur SaaS with integrations to SAP and Workday), R2R - Finance reconciliations (S4Hana,Trintech,Blackline)
- Working experience of Business shared services standard SLA's and KPI's including internal and outsourced services within the automotive and/or other manufacturing industries
- Transformation experience with consolidation of distributed process execution (across divisions, geographies, sites, plants) into a consolidated and streamlined shared services operation;
- Experience in leading and facilitating process change management using recognized methods and knowledge of OE principles in process improvement assessment
- Implementation experience with enabling technologies such as ERP, Travel and Expense, Robotic Process Automation, Master Data Management, Digital Automation (Content, Workflow, Cloud Services), Salesforce, BI/ Analytics;
- Experience working with leading vendors of business services and enabling technology
- Understanding of change management and migrating plant level and division office processes to central shared services;
- 7-10 years of shared services/process optimization/IT experience in medium-large automotive, manufacturing, industrials, electronics, technology, consulting and/or systems integration firms, with at least five years' experience in a business facing role - regional or global.
- Ability to discern business pain points and identify strategic opportunities that can be addressed by business shared service transformation.
- Experience spanning business relationship management, project planning and execution, deployments, IT strategy and roadmap development.
- Track record of good business relationships and business value delivery; operating successfully in a matrixed IT environment; and leveraging supplier resources in an outsourced IT model.
- Experience in coordination and support of projects, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, greenfield/ brownfield plant launches, new product launches, manufacturing/ supplier footprint changes will be highly relevant.
- Working knowledge with IT Systems Development Lifecycle, ITIL, IT infrastructure services, IT Audit and Compliance Management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and self-directed to work with a geographically dispersed business and IT teams.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in the field of computer science, business administration, finance, accounting, MIS or related discipline.
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
If you are interested in learning more and want to support our client's transformation process send an updated CV to Claire for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.