IT Business Analyst - Consultant- Permanent - Cork
Business Analyst - Technology Consultant
Morgan McKinley have been retained to secure a talented IT Business Analyst to join a brand-new Fintech company in Cork. This is a unique opportunity to join a global company who are at their infancy in growing out their Cork team. If you are interested in the latest technologies, then this is the role for you.
What will your role involve?
- Working alongside some exceptionally talented senior and principal consultants you will liaise with the company clients and build strong relationships.
- You will hold workshops or one to one meetings to establish and gather key requirements, which you will then document while writing up functional specs.
- You will liaise with internal development teams in relation to these requirements and will be the intermediately between the client business and the tech team.
- You will be required to manage multiple clients and to build strong relationships with these clients.
- You will be joining some exceptionally talented consultants so you will get exposure, mentoring and coaching from them in order to bring you career to the next level.
- This is a client facing role so you will travel to client site to meet with clients in order to hold workshops etc.
What experience do you need to have to apply for this position?
- A degree in Business Information Systems (BIS), Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- At least 1-3 years' experience working as a technology consultant
- An appreciation for development (Please note you do not need to code)
- An interest or exposure to leading edge technology across AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain.
- Very competitive Salary
- Flexi- time
- Remote working
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.