Our Cork based Global Client who we work closely with are looking for their first Cork based IT Auditor to join their Financial Auditors, the emphasis of this position will be solely on IT and Information Security Controls. This position will involve domestic and global audits.
Responsibilities include: identifying and assessing risks, measuring policy and procedure compliance, influencing action plans, partnering with affiliate management and process owners to complete and improve audit processes, and sharing of best practices and key learning across the organization.
There is fantastic career progression opportunities as more and more teams are sitting in their Cork based office rather than in the US.
This position involves 25% travel 3/4 times a year.
The Ideal candidate for this position should have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
* 3 or more years work experience in IT support and development Working knowledge of SAP
* Strong learning agility
* Demonstrated critical thinking skills
* Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and influencing skills
* Ability and willingness to work both independently and within a team environment
* Ability to interact with all levels of management
* Knowledge of Software engineering and cybersecurity concepts
* Working knowledge of SAP and Audit Command Language (ACL)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.