Great Opportunity for an IT Analyst to work within the Digital Services Team of a leading banking organisation.
IT Digital Services Analyst
Great Opportunity for an IT Analyst to work within the Digital Services Team of a leading banking organisation. As the Digital Services Analyst you will be part of the Digital Integration function which has responsibility for service introduction and sustainment for all customer facing Digital Channels.
You will also assist with the coordination & planning of all Digital project releases and technical upgrades ensuring smooth and risk-free deployments and with minimal impact on our customers. In addition, the successful candidate will work to collaborate on the implementation of monitoring and analytics tools across our channels.
This role will work on a number of initiatives designed to improve the bank's Digital Service. It will involve working closely with Project, Infrastructure, Development and Test teams to ensure their Digital Service is kept to the highest standard.
- Deliver Service Improvement Initiatives through working with stakeholders in Project, Delivery and Infrastructure teams.
- Collaborate closely with Service Management and the Digital Integration teams on new project/system introduction
- Review Change Advisory Board (CAB) items to highlight Digital Service touch points
- Continuously review the resilience of Digital Systems, documenting changes and ensuring a robust future roadmap
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Integration Team ensuring a best in class operating model for the Bank
- Assist with the implementation of robust tooling and monitoring across our Digital Channels and manage the metrics and output
- Work closely with the Change Management Office on Digital Integration plans, releases and projects
- Maintain the Instrumentation/Tooling for Supporting Service, e.g. App Dynamics, Google Analytics
- Map Customer Journeys through our Infrastructure to identify gaps and areas for improvement in monitoring and service.
- Analyse Service Incidents to identify improvements and drive these to completion.
- Gain credibility and establish excellent relationships with the key business stakeholders.
- Maintain a positive and favourable approach to change.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently and to move between technologies.
- 3+ years of experience working in a fast-paced organisation and working on complex and fluid IT priorities.
- Strong stakeholder management & engagement skills.
- Working knowledge and experience of Banking or Financial Services Industry preferred
- Understanding of current Banking regulatory environment is highly beneficial
- Strong Service Focus
- A proven record of working well with other business sections & IT Teams
- Strong focus and appreciation of Continuous Integration, continuous delivery and automation.
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office
- Strong ability to create, insightfully interpret and challenge MI and reports.
- Deep knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle including Agile methodology
- Desirable experience with Google Analytics
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Organisation and conflict resolution ability
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.