Project Engineer - Hourly Rate Contract - Cork
The position will involve overall responsibility for the development, growth and delivery of the Portfolio of Projects. These projects will involve the development and deployment of new products and process technologies to multiple manufacturing locations. Also, work to reduce the cost of our existing products through collaboration with R&D and development of next generation process technologies and capabilities.
- Investigate & suggest a pipeline of advanced manufacturing technologies to be implemented in our manufacturing plants to dramatically improve product manufacturing costs &/or efficiencies for new and existing products
- Identify manufacturing technologies, which will enable new and disruptive product designs to reducing process capability constraints.
- Ensure Lean principles are embedded into the product and process development activities
- Interface and manage relationships with critical business stakeholders to ensure the successful adoption of Advanced technologies across the Business (Regulatory, Commercial, Design, Operations)
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of manufacturing impact on product performance as perceived by the customer
- Management of the Asset Lifecycle for new equipment (URS/RA/IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Work with supplier to develop designs & conduct feasibility studies on proposed technology solution
- Business Results
- Implement Company Business Plan Objectives & strive to exceed Business results
- Identify capital spend and budget requirements for OTD Projects
- Ensure that OTD Group projects are run cost efficiently and deliver manufacturability and reliable products.
- Promote a quality-focused culture within the manufacturing engineering team, ensuring adherence to cGMP's and Quality Systems as defined in the Quality Manual
- Provide timely and accurate central reporting on project activities to the project sponsors and senior management.
- * Degree in Science, Engineering or a related Discipline
- * 3+ years' experience working in Engineering, Science or a related Discipline
- * Proven Track Record in the delivery of cross functional projects
- * Self-starter with ability to drive for solutions and results.
- * Self-motivated, with focus on Quality, Timelines and Cost.
- * Certified Six Sigma qualifications
For more details on this role please contact Eleanor Collins @ Morgan McKinley, 021 2300 300 or APPLY
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.