Very Exciting Investor Relations AVP Opportunity with Global Funds Company
- Responsible for the smooth functioning of the Investor Operations function in the jurisdiction;
- Ensure that all client deliverables are delivered on time and meet the set quality standards;
- Ensure adherence to controls and processes / procedures for Investor Operations;
- Responsible for resolution of investor and/or client issues that may arise from time to time;
- Ensure compliance to all the applicable regulatory norms for Investor Operations function within the jurisdiction;
- Liaise internally with the AML team, Treasury team, Fund Accounting teams, Compliance officer and Internal auditors
- Represent the team at IR Account Manager meetings and assist with agenda preparation and minute taking;
- Several years' experience within TA / Shareholder Services in a supervisory position;
- Experience in Managing People
- Excellent relationship management & communication skills
- Business or Finance related degree
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.