Front office assistant manager role with one of the worlds most successful asset managers
Reporting to a Dublin based Senior Manager, responsible for providing performance measurement and analysis for all retail funds. The team provides data for use in external publications, semi-annual and annual report and accounts, as well as producing a wide variety of analysis and internal management reports.
What you'll do
* Provision of performance data and analysis for all retail funds.
* Provision of competitor analysis.
* Responding to a significant volume of ad-hoc queries and requests.
* Contribute to the overall management of the department in Dublin.
* Provide coaching, training and support to all direct reports.
* Act as the Team's focal point for clients.
* Coordinate systems testing and produce specifications for system enhancements.
* Maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
* Working to specific agreed deadlines.
* Taking ownership for specific tasks.
* Maintaining fund data on internal and external databases.
* Calculation of ex-post risk statistics.
* Assisting colleagues where required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.