Investment Risk Analyst | Dublin City Centre
There is a brand-new exciting opportunity for an Investment Risk Analyst to join a fast-growing team. This company are leading asset managers, with a company that has grown rapidly in the last year.
This is a full-time permanent position with an excellent career trajectory in one of the largest global asset management companies. This is an excellent opportunity to help progress your career within investment risk.
- Carry out restriction monitoring and portfolio risk reporting
- Liquidity monitoring and analysing all changes and exceptions
- Maintain and develop all policies and procedures as required
- Irish Risk and Investment Oversight Group secretariat responsible for tracing of issues and actions and collating MI
- Providing continuous support and assistance to the global investment risk function at all times
- Development of enhancements to risk reporting
- Provide updates to the Risk Management Process with responsibility for maintaining and coordinating
- Produce certain regular and adhoc reporting
- Respond and investigate in a timely manner to all enquiries/queries regarding above
- Provide identification and resolution of errors relating to global security analytics where required
- Previous experience working in an investment/market risk role within financial services
- Strong mathematical knowledge supported by a Third level education
- High standard of Microsoft Office - essential
- Must have a strong knowledge of the regulatory risk measures as per UCITS and/or AIFMD
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.