Investment Fund Analyst - Cork City
This is an exciting opportunity to work amongst a team which offers a range of centralised support services to Client's auditors and is set to grow considerably in the next few years. The core objective of this work is to ensure that the services are delivered in the most appropriate way, by the correct people in the suitable location and that you take advantage of modern techniques for communication and flexible/remote team working. You will have the opportunity to become specialists in the services offered, develop best practices and play a key role in helping deliver a high quality service to their clients.
- Supporting teams and managers in both an ongoing, project support capacity and on an ad hoc basis as required.
- Preparation of Custody reconciliation using appropriate reports
- Preparation of Valuation reconciliations
- Using internal systems to Analyse NAV valuations
- Assisting audit specific administrative tasks.
- Liaising with Fund Administrators to ensure timely completion of audits
What You Need:
- 1 Year + experience in a professional environment ideally in administration
- Knowledge of Irish Funds Industry
- Experience in use of valuation service providers
- Experience in NAV Calculation
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Team player who is about to demonstrate flexibility where required
Call me on 021 2300 300 or Email PMULCAHY@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM for a more detailed description of the role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.