Investment Compliance Analyst
12 Month Contract
A leading global asset management company with a central Dublin City location are looking for a senior Investment Compliance Analyst.
You will report into the head of Investment Controlling who is based in Luxemburg.
This role offers a generous package and comprehensive benefits.
- This team is responsible for the operation of regulatory guidelines such as UCITS, AIFM, as well as, the Central bank of Ireland and FINMA.
- Across all of the firms funds, that are managed internally and externally, you will be responsible for investment guidelines, coding investment restrictions and compliance monitoring.
- You will work closely with external and internal portfolio managers around investment compliance quires and strategies.
- You will work alongside the risk and legal functions internally.
- A senior candidate who is independent and self- motivated
- Experience within investment compliance within the asset management sector
- Previous experience working with regulatory guidelines such as ESMA, FINMA, CBI, CSSF
- Experience with UCITS and AIFMD
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.