Great Opportunity for an Experienced Investment Administrator in Dublin South.
Location: Dublin South
Salary: €30,000 to €35,000
An experienced Investment Administrator is required to join a fast paced and dynamic team based in South Dublin. This company has experienced a period of continuous growth and success in the last number of years, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of organisation at a very exciting time. The successful candidate will have the benefit of working with experienced professionals to develop and progress their career. If you are hardworking and ambitious and this sounds like the company for you then we would like to hear from you.
- Dealing with stockbrokers to maintain new and existing accounts and deal with transfers in and out of accounts as needed.
- Ensuring valuations are up to date with purchases and sales for assets held accounts
- Liaising with clients and managers regarding corporate actions on client accounts
- Filing/Scanning stockbroking and account related material
- Obtaining and updating the system with values and balances as required for third reports
- Dealing with clients, providers and stockbrokers regarding the receipt and transmission of orders on behalf of clients
- Assisting with MiFIR reporting
- Keeping up to date with market information and keeping key documentation for the relevant funds
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks required by the team
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and be capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent computer skills
- Be flexible and adaptable when required
- Have a general interest in the world of finance and investments will be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Third level qualification advantageous but not essential.
- APA (Savings and Investments) is an absolute requirement for this role.
- Full QFA qualification advantageous.
Apply Online Today
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.