Inventory & Supply Specialist
A leading biopharmaceutical company in Cork is looking for an experienced supply chain professional as an inventory and supply specialist. The desired candidate must have 5 years experience in a similar role.
- ERP reconciliation to reflect inventory status, location and Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) integrity, including cycle counting program and inventory transfers both internal and CMOs
- Design and generate regular analytical reports, monitoring trends towards continuous improvement initiatives and benchmarking in relation to Inventory management.
- Capacity analysis, forecast planning, supply and inventory management
- Compliant with AEO and C-TPAT standards and issue risk assessment reports
- Issue Work Instructions for Clinical and consumables Aged stock and manage associated costs
- Audits/site tours/spot checks/partner preparedness standards - GDP
- SOX standards application and adherence
- Minimum degree qualification level
- ERP System experience
- Experience with global Good Distribution Practices
- Warehouse/ transportation experience in controlled temperature logistics (cold chain) processes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.