A brand new role in a great company who continue to grow in Cork
A renowned US multinational based in Cork with many sites across Ireland is looking to hire an experienced Inventory specialist.
Having spoke to the hiring manager for this role, they are looking for a highly analytical thinker, someone who is interested in the maths and equations element of inventory management with a flare for driving efficiencies and making the process more cost effective.
Some of the duties of this role include:
- Works with team members across the business to drive supply chain efficiencies that result in key planning & inventory improvements.
- Support the supply planning and inventory planning team in maintaining the correct data fields in the ERP including lead time, safety stock, etc.
- Design & generate reports, analyse trends, and monitor progress towards improvement initiatives.
- ERP subject matter expert and materials representative for system knowledge as it relates to supply chain and inventory management.
- Lead projects as assigned.
Suitable experience and knowledge required for this role:
- Degree in Business/Supply/Manufacturing/IT/Engineering disciplines
- IT Planning system experience to include use and data maintenance of ERP solutions
- Experience in Microsoft office applications specifically excellent skills in MS Excel
- 3 - 4 years' experience within Inventory planning or inventory management
- Experience within a GDP/GMP environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.