A great role for an ambitious professional
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience in Warehouse and Material Stock Control with a high volume of products in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of barcoding systems, experience in implementing new systems would be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and various computer systems
- Quick thinker, with the ability to solve problems efficiently and effectively
- An ambitious self-starter who is excited about learning and advancing in their career
As a Stock Controller your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining accurate stock records to ensure an unbroken supply to the production manager
- Develop and manage new procedures, layout and categorising of new warehouse.
- Produce weekly and monthly stock reports and liaise with Purchasing, Production and Finance departments.
- Implement, review and update stock control procedures accordingly
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.