A new role within a leading medical device company
A leading global medical device company in Galway has a new position to join their growing team for an Inventory Controller.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creation of change orders, and CAPAs in accordance to related procedures.
- Timely resolution and reporting of progress
- New product introductions - acknowledge and approvals.
- Managing inventory holding, stock statuses and associated movements.
- Reconciliation of 3PL data to SAP and LRD reconciliation support.
- Integrity of material record data and alignment of external systems.
- Management of shelf life managed items - inbound controls and scrap.
- Support monitoring and measurement of activities performed.
- Support of the annual stock takes
- Cycle counting / regular stock checks.
- Variety of stock control activities:
- Special stock categorisation (lot sequestering, stock reservations)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a Supply Chain environment preferred.
- SAP system knowledge and experience.
- A good knowledge of ISO13485:2016, Agile and Supply Chain
- Competent in the use of MS Excel and other MS software solutions.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.