Inventory Business Analyst with 5 years experience needed for Search Engine in Dublin
Working in the Global Logistics team, you will work with business leads to manage key inventory metrics to ensure standard operating procedures are being followed. Further to that, you will review the warehouse performance against SLAs and identify and escalate any trends that should be addressed.
- Monitor the Weekly process management/metrics and focus on any discrepancies against service level agreement.
- Analyze SLA misses across each warehousing partner
- Track trends and ensure appropriate action is taken
- Ensure that corrective action is implemented
- Identify and bring to Manager attention any escalations, discrepancies, trends and propose solutions.
- Daily review of pending CC adjustments in IMS and manage escalations for aging adjustments that require input from PMs
- Review scores from Inventory OHAs and match them against IC metrics from partners
- 5 + years of experience in Warehouse operations with a strong fundamental knowledge of all warehouse activities and inventory management and monitoring KPI metrics.
- Experience leading 3PL partners to establish facts, solve complex problems, establish corrective action plans.
- Experience in identifying corrective actions after analyzing data and implement operational plans.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.