Fixed Term Contract Senior Inventory Analyst
Our client requires a Senior Analyst for its Inventory Control team, on a full-time contract basis.
The role is to support the EMEA Service Parts business.
Job Description: Inventory Control Senior Analyst
- Review daily inventory reports from the ERP system and 3PL partners; identify variances between both data sets; conduct analysis to root cause the source of these discrepancies
- Proactively communicates on delayed reports/data sets, or issues affecting ability to conduct daily work effectively
- Use good judgement and initiative to prioritise and trouble-shoot discrepancies effectively; develop and enhance a set of work instructions as knowledge is built
- Conduct trend analysis identifying major issues and their root causes
- Establish effective working relationships with multiple business partners.
- These roles will be office-based, supporting EMEA working hours
- Self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced multinational environment, interacting with multiple business partners
- Analytical approach; able to perform queries on multiple applications, identify trends and anomalies with data and draw accurate conclusions
- Experience with Microsoft Office/Excel spreadsheet preparation and analysis
- Sense of urgency; understanding of business environment & need to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates ability to handle scenarios where data or instructions are incomplete
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High level of fluency in English
- Knowledge of inventory control practices
- Experience with the Oracle, SAP or other ERP system
- Experience of warehousing and logistics operations
- Experience with project management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.