Currently looking to appoint a senior tax professional into the role of International Tax Manager
Our client is a global leader in their field and are currently going through a period of substantial growth. They are now currently looking to appoint a senior tax professional into the role of International Tax Manager reporting into a VP of Finance in Ireland.
Duties will include
- Corporate income tax compliance and reporting requirements globally working with the finance team and external advisors.
- Provide ongoing review and maintenance of international tax processes and compliance. Process improvement in the tax area of the business
- Manage the tax registration process for global entities in applicable jurisdictions and establish ongoing compliance processes.
- Digital tax and tariff management.
- Support various tax matters relating to the international operating structure, including review of activities and operations to ensure compliance with operational goals.
- Coordinate and review of state and local income tax returns as well as the corporate income tax returns for all international entities. This task would include: Preparation of internal taxable income calculations for review by external tax consultants. Corporate tax, and VAT
- Coordination and payment of monthly, quarterly or annual estimated payments as required by the applicable jurisdiction. This includes tax returns, tax payment calculations, tax forecasts and deferred tax calculations.
- Coordination of filing extensions.
- Coordination with tax accountants to ensure timely and appropriate filings in applicable jurisdictions.
- Review and approval of monthly, quarterly and annual tax return filing, VAT and payment process for all international entities.
- Review and resolution of tax notices received from global tax authorities.
- Maintain account reconciliations for the applicable general ledger tax accounts.
- Coordinate and maintain global transfer pricing planning, documentation and tax compliance.
- Manage inventory of intercompany agreements and other intercompany documentation.
- Review contracts and collaborate with business leaders to ensure contracts contain key terms that are consistent with global tax structure and to minimize potential tax risks to the company
- Advise on international tax aspects of M&A activity, business expansion, including entering into new markets and cross border transactions involving multiple tax jurisdictions
- Perform research and prepare tax documentation regarding implications of establishing new entities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal business units and external tax consultants.
- Ability to research tax issues as they arise and provide recommendations / solutions for such issues.
- Ad hoc tax projects as required or as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting / finance. Typically requires 5 to 8 years of experience.
- Exposure to IFRS and Local GAAP
- Qualified accountant
- Qualified Tax Advisor
- Big 4 an advantage
- ERP exposure
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet strict deadlines
- Plays an active role supporting and developing strategies in an effort to meet company goals and objectives
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently.
For further information on this urgent role, please contact Niall Harris or Apryl Ware at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ( 061430940)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.