A great opportunity for a career driven International Tax Manager to join a leading company, based in Limerick
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Senior Manager- International Tax is responsible for global tax reporting and compliance. You will be the main point of contact for international tax with responsibility for all areas of direct and indirect taxation globally.
- Manage corporate income tax compliance and reporting requirements globally by working with the finance team
- Provide ongoing review and maintenance of international tax processes and compliance.
- Manage the work efforts of the tax group with responsibility for hiring, evaluation and development of staff.
- Manage the tax registration process for global entities in applicable jurisdictions and establish ongoing compliance processes.
- Support various tax matters relating to international operating structure, including review of activities and operations to ensure compliance with operational goals.
- Preparation of internal taxable income calculations for review by external tax consultants.
- Coordination and payment of monthly, quarterly or annual estimated payments as required by the applicable jurisdiction. This includes tax returns, tax payment calculations, tax forecasts and deferred tax calculations.
- Coordination of filing extensions with external tax consultants.
- Coordination with Members' tax accountants to ensure timely and appropriate filings in applicable jurisdictions.
- Review and approval of monthly, quarterly and annual sales & use tax return filing, VAT and payment process for all international entities.
- Maintain account reconciliations for the applicable general ledger tax accounts.
- Provide assistance with the business licensing registration / renewal process in state and local jurisdictions.
- Manage inventory of intercompany agreements and other intercompany documentation.
- Advise on international tax aspects of business expansion, including entering into new markets
- Perform research and prepare tax documentation regarding implications of establishing new entities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal business units and external tax consultants.
- Tax AND/OR accounting qualification
- Strong international tax experience
- Strong analytical skills combined with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- To succeed in this role, the incumbent should be curious, flexible, perseverant and capable of handling situations within tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.