Looking for a driven and hardworking asset manager for this dynamic role in Donegal
Real Estate Servicing Specialist
Based in Donegal, this large international company is seeking Servicing Specialist to assist with asset management and loan servicing across their global business
- Working with International loans structures and investors
- Read and interpret loan documentation, capital structures, policies and procedures
- Developing policies, procedures, process flows and process improvement recommendations
- Analysis of financial statements and business plans
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with prior commercial mortgage/real estate experience
- CPA/ACCA/CFA designation desirable
- Commercial Real Estate Background
- Strong understanding of Real Estate/Loan Servicing industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong business writing skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Must possess strong organizational skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.