With Operations in Europe and the USA, my client is looking for an individual to continue to drive their business in international locations
With Operations in Europe and the USA, my client is looking for an individual to continue to drive their business in international locations. A multinational organisation, this role will involve overall responsibility & management for a growing business and requires leadership & strategic thinking to take the company forward. The selected candidate will manage a team based in Ireland, Holland, Germany and the US developing strategic advantage & seeking opportunities for future development.
- Work closely with the MD and CFO on sales and financial planning, costings & margins.
- Maintain & develop sales in existing and new geographies.
- World closely with operations manager to ensure consistent and timely product supply.
- Strategic management of the business
- To focus & push both self & others if required to achieve targets, budgets & results
- The role requires actively influencing & motivating a variety of people in different countries.
- The role will require tangible & measurable results to be obtained.
- Communication & people skills are important aspects of this role.
- Based in Clare, The role will involve approx 10% travel internationally
- May suit a candidate from a printing or FMCG background
- OTE c€100,000
- Good organisational skills
- Good people management skills
- Strong I.T. skills
- Commercially aware
- Good negotiation skills
- Results & solutions driven with good problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maximise the potential of staff
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.