A leading multinational technology company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring an International Operations Communications Lead .
- Responsible for planning, creation and delivery of all communication content for the International Operations (IO) team (EMEA and ASIA) managing across teams to deliver against pre-defined timelines.
- Support the Managing Director of the International Operations team, developing all correspondence, speaker notes, briefing documents and talk tracks for all internal and external engagements.
- Manage and develop the Managing Directors correspondence, speaker preparation, coaching, briefing documents and talk tracks, as well as partnering closely with other EMEA Operation Centre (EOC) site leaders and stakeholders to land one site vision, integrated through different lines of business.
- Manage effective employee-focused communications infrastructure, organizational voice and consistent messaging for EOC's wide-ranging audience of employees deployed across global sites.
- Manage all social media channels on behalf of the MD
- Build a strong network of relationships with internal stakeholders, including site Communication leads to facilitate quick, effective and compliant execution around events, messaging, branding, communications, etc.
- Support the Business Management team with co-ordination of bi-weekly EMEA Operations leadership agenda.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, or Marketing, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years' experience with social media and demonstrated effectiveness in usage
- Possess strong writing, speaking and presentation skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Creative and effective social media skills
- Proven ability to work and interact with a diverse population including all levels of employees within the organization
- Proven ability to work across Time zones and cultures
- Possess critical thinking skills and ability to analyze problems and opportunities
- Strong Organizational skills and structure
- Utilize latest digital and electronic technologies including current software applications, such as PowerPoint, TEAMs SWAY and Publisher
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.