M3S is currently recruiting for the role of an Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist to work onsite with Regeneron.
As an Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for sourcing, identifying and qualifying suitable candidates.
- Sources, identifies, and qualifies candidates for key roles within company using a variety of creative recruiting methods.
- Work with hiring managers and HR to identify and clarify job specifications in order to effectively source best candidate pool.
- Maintains, revises, and helps develop job descriptions for all positions within company.
- Assists in development of a staffing plan to support current hiring need.
- Establish and/or maintain effective relationships with hiring managers, HR partners, and candidate pool, and external recruiters.
- Post advertisements on ATS, industry websites, social media sites, and internet job boards as needs dictate.
- Monitors open positions and "fill time"; suggests alternate recruiting methods as appropriate.
- Ensure all hiring practices and policies are adhered to.
- Ensure knowledge of up to date recruiting trends remains current.
- May act as representative for the business at career fairs.
- May provides counsel and assistance to hiring managers and interviewers to ensure compliance with company's policies and legal requirements.
- Responds to employee inquiries regarding hiring and employment policies, procedures and programs.
- Prior experience recruiting within the Technical/ Engineering/ pharmaceutical industry would be highly advantageous.
- BS/BA in HR or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years direct recruiting experience in a high-volume environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.