Exciting opportunity for a junior sales candidate looking to take the next step in their career.
Our client, Ireland's leading supplier of fitness equipment, accessories and ancillary products and services are now seeking an internal sales support and admin professional to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate must have at least two years' experience in a similar role, be driven and thrive within the internal sales environment.
Position: Internal Sales Executive
- You will work closely with and support the field sales team in all aspects of the service provision
- Interact with clients, colleagues and suppliers in relation to product and specification requirements
- Develop sales and sales opportunities using telesales techniques
- Prepare sales proposals and follow sales planning activities
- Develop, update and maintain databases
- Process incoming sales orders, quotation requests and enquiries in a timely manner
- Maintain orderly records of all quotations and orders received via phone or email
- Maintain an orderly workspace
- Must have the ability to sell our product range to potential customers
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- At least 2 years telesales and service industry experience
- Very strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Understand how to qualify a prospect
- Consistently deliver a high level of service, attaining customer confidence, satisfaction and loyalty
- Be willing to be trained and follow instructions
- Have a good work ethic and deliver results without supervision
- Fitness industry knowledge is a distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.