Our client, a well-known worldwide online payment system, is currently looking to bring on an Internal Controls Manager for a contract position.
In this role, you will impact the first line of defence internal control efforts across the company's activities within Europe by facilitating process assessment mapping to risks and controls, implementation of controls around identified risks, issues assessments and provide recommendations for operational controls and processes and controls as derived from new and effective regulatory obligations specific to European market.
- Work collaboratively with management and other functional teams in the company's European division and across the global organization to proactively identify, assess, manage and mitigate key/top risks, issues and obligations through mapping of processes, controls, policies and procedures, etc. Proactively identify opportunities for change which will add value to achievement of set objectives.
- Provide leadership & SME advice & support to ensure appropriate development, implementation & ongoing maintenance of effective & standards for the identification, assessment & management of risks to the achievement of organizational objectives
- Design policies and procedures as related to the company's European divison arising from business needs, risk and control assessments or regulatory and compliance obligations.
- Partner with Second Line of Defense teams to stay abreast of changes in laws and regulations and recommend appropriate changes to ensure that operations adapt to comply with these changes.
- Partner with Third Line of Defense Internal Audit to collaborate and support on the execution of the Annual Audit Plan and conduct appropriate readiness engagements ahead of audits.
- Facilitate and track deliverables of Annual Risk and Compliance Plan, Business Plan.
- Facilitate and Governance Forums,
- Operations Compliance and Risk Committee.
- 4+ years in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management and project management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.