Internal Auditor required for leading practice in Limerick
Key Responsibilities of the Internal Audit Manager:
- Contribute to the completion of overall audit process including execution of the audit plan, ongoing client communications, reporting, and follow-up audit procedss.
- Assess controls and risks, and develop, update and execute related audit programs;
- Review/recommend controls that contribute to the development of policies and procedures.
- Prepare and present findings and recommendations to client management
- Contribute to the risk assessment and audit planning process.
- As the Internal Auditor you will have experience of Internal or External audit
- You will have a minimum of four year's Internal Audit, Risk and Control experience
- An ACA, ACCA, CIIA or other accounting or relevant qualification
- Motivated self-starter with ambition to continue progressing successfully your career
- Business acumen and insight to be an effective business advisor to clients
- Experience managing and leading teams effectively
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Full driving licence
- Willingness to travel (if required)
- Experience presenting to Senior Management teams
- Knowledge of technical concepts and relevant industry standards e.g. Internal Audit methodologies, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), SOC1 reporting including ISAE3402 or SSAE18, corporate governance standards
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive compensation package along with excellent future development prospects.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.