Insurance Underwriter required for Dublin City Centre
Location: Dublin City Centre
Located in Dublin City Centre, this established Insurance company is seeking an ambitious Underwriter to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced insurance professional with strong technical and analytical abilities. Apply Today!
- Ensure adherence to Underwriting Processes for ASI and Underwriting Guidelines
- Responsible for general Underwriting responsibilities and ongoing negotiations
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative assessment
- Regular liaison with various departments
- Ensure effective management of client relationships with both existing and potential clients
- Attend industry conferences when appropriate
- Attend client visits and group internal meetings as required
- Maintain correct underwriting entries on the internal system
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required
- Primary degree in a statistical, mathematics and/or or business-related discipline
- Sound understanding of (re)insurance beneficial
- Proven analytical and technical capability with an innovative, creative approach to client solutions
- Good attention to detail, accuracy and numerical skills
- A highly organised individual with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent critical thinker
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.