Calling for ambitious Insurance Project Manager to join team based in Dublin City Centre.
The Insurance Project Manager will be responsible for the Project management of the new product, new insurance regulations and partnership implementation. Ensuring the implementation of business projects within the group for new and existing partnership and regulatory changes.
Reporting into; The IT Project Manager
- Drive projects from original concept through final implementation, ensuring delivery on-time and to budget
- Manage the delivery of projects in accordance with Project Management Methodology.
- Plan and manage projects, incl. documentation of project scope, scheduling and monitoring of delivery.
- Coordinate the testing plan of these products as required and/or coordinate the testing within the Operations Department with the agreement of the Operations Manager
- Outline and document the data flows respectively for new product/partner.
- Provide Support to Ad hoc projects across Business Changes
- 5 years' experience in project roles.
- Experience of delivery of complex projects and Strong presentation skills.
- Project Management Industry recognised certification
- Third level qualification in Business or IT
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.