Inside Sales Representative German Speaking
Our client a multinational leader in the tech sector, are looking for a German speaking inside sales representative to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for managing inbound and outbound sales supporting the German, Austrian and Swiss markets. As a Inside Sales Representative you will communicate with both end users, re-seller and distributors to ensure a continued excellent customer experience.
In this role you will work as part of a sales team to manage potential customer leads, channel partner requests, and renewal-base pipeline for the assigned territory. You will have a good understanding of company market offerings and identify and pursue up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Manage inbound and outbound sales activities within the assigned territories.
- Ensure to drive support subscription renewals prior to expiration, in line with processes and practices set-out for the region.
- Liaise with Field Sales team members and channel partners, engage directly with end customers, providing quotes, emphasising value proposition and managing the sales and ordering cycle.
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and extend support terms and propose upgrade hardware and software for potential and existing customers.
- Maintain accurate information on status of opportunities and contribute to accurate sales forecasts.
- Ensure all customers receive a positive experience at all times.
- Work towards strict revenue targets, reflecting the high importance of this region's contribution in the EMEA revenue goals.
- Continuously contribute to process improvements, regularly convey feedback from your experiences and interactions with customers and trends you perceive in your territory.
- Coordinate with other relevant departments ensuring to maximising a positive customer experience.
- Support the Field Sales teams with licencing and other customer queries.
- Native level English and German language skills are essential for this role.
- Proven inside sales experience within the high-tech industry; including experience working to quarterly revenue targets in a process-driven sales environment.
- Computing/network product knowledge is a plus.
- Experience working within a Sales Channel would be an advantage.
- Excellent customer service, organisational, and negotiating skills.
- Detail oriented with an open and professional internal communication manner.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office products and CRM applications.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player on complex tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Confident, energetic and organised.
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply or call Victoria at 061 430 939 to discuss further.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.