Inside Sales Manager IT - South East
Inside Sales Manager - South East Ireland
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for one of the fastest growing IT companies in Ireland, who delivers design and manages secure, cloud-based IT and communications environments which enable their customers to achieve their organisation, regardless of size, from the desk to the datacentre. The Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for desk-based account management and support of external Account Managers.
The Inside Sales Account Manager role, is responsible for desk-based account management including identifying and winning new customers, maintaining and growing revenues in existing accounts, and supporting external account managers in the delivery of their objectives.
The role involves prospecting for and acquiring new clients, as well as retention and upsell within existing accounts. The Inside Sales Account Manager must present appropriate solutions to clients, consistently meet targets, develop customer relationships and drive customer satisfaction.
- Qualify new prospects and prepare proposals, mailings and new initiatives as required
- Support Account Managers in the preparation of pricing and customer proposals
- Make outbound calls to support marketing campaigns
- Take responsibility for the all peripheral sales on behalf of nominated Account Managers
- Develop and deliver a successful sales strategy to achieve sales targets
- Meet and exceed revenue, retention, customer satisfaction and new business targets
- Identify, qualify and quantify opportunities to increase business within account base
- Achieve renewal targets
- Liaise with the support team and communicate monthly service reports to the client base
- Ensure that pipeline is updated and required coverage levels are met
- Use the companies CRM software, ConnectWise to update activities, contacts, opportunities and proposals
- Liaise with partners to ensure relevant communications and updates are managed
- Meet customers in a face-to-face environment where the need arises
- Two years' experience in a similar role
- Results-based with a focus on the customer
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- A team player with the necessary focus to achieve individual targets
- High degree of professionalism and strong work ethic
- The ability to succeed and deliver results in a fast-paced and challenging environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.