A leading Communications company with offices in Amsterdam are currently hiring for an experienced Inside Sales Manager with French.
I am looking to speak with a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic Inside Sales Manager to join our this team in Amsterdam.
The ideal candidate will have experience in people management as well as strong sales experience.
You will be part of a busy and growing global business delivering modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems. You will liaise with existing customers to up-sell, whilst exploring new market opportunities externally.
- Meet or exceed sales and product objectives
- Manage a team of 8 - 10 driven Sales Representatives
- Effectively manage KPI's and metrics to ensure the team is on track to meet quotas
- Lead a team of account managers to drive outbound calls, qualify leads and identify prospect needs
- Arrange regular one on one meetings as well as weekly team meetings to review current opportunities and provide support
- Assist on client demos/ presentations, quotes/ proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Develop and maintain business within existing accounts, manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Help resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- 4+ years of Inside Sales Management experience in a Technology company
- Direct SaaS/ Cloud selling experience
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
- Native French language
- SaaS video or web conferencing solutions selling experience preferred
- Outbound sales experience
- People management experience
- This position requires the ability to hunt into new accounts, develop and maintain business within existing accounts and manage complex sales situations and large projects
- Demonstrated excellence in presentation skills with the ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn preferred
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Strong Internet research skills with excellent PC literacy [Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint]
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.