One of the leading tech companies in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced Inside Sales Representative for the Arabic Market
Account Development Representative Arabic Market
Location: Dublin City Centre
Duration: 11 months
Languages: English & Arabic
Involves qualifying sales leads across a broad portfolio of products, segments and regions for the Cloud Sales Development team. As an Account Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying robust sales opportunities, profiling prospective customers, discovering their needs and driving new business for Cloud Sales. Inspire businesses around the world to "work the way they live" with business technologies. The Cloud team helps businesses work better together, move fast and innovate. As a member of the Sales Development team, you will be the first point of contact for hundreds of businesses, proactively engaging them to build enthusiasm for Cloud products (Cloud Platform), while identifying and qualifying their business needs to propose adequate solutions and send them on the most appropriate Sales path within the business. You will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced and target-driven team and you will play a key role in developing sales activity and maximizing opportunity and pipeline creation for Sales teams within Cloud. You will work towards individual targets, but will also be part of a larger sales team with a focus to grow Cloud's customer base across EMEA. You will be in a phone-based environment, where you will interact with customers primarily via outbound calls.
* Work towards assigned business and quarterly goals (KPIs) while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
* Work closely with Inside Sales, Field Sales and Marketing to identify and pursue business development opportunities.
* Proactively engage/manage contacts within portfolio of accounts over the phone to identify and qualify opportunities, through cold calling and emails.
* Lead demand generation and self-prospecting activities within the territory and promote campaigns from planning to execution and analysis.
* Build relevant product knowledge of Cloud Platform to educate customers on what Cloud has to offer.
* Understand prospects' pain points, gather technical requirements, correlate business needs to available Cloud solutions (solution-selling) and build value for next steps in the sales process.
* Update and maintain prospect and customer data in Salesforce.com (CRM database). Manage leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities and activities in Salesforce.com with high accuracy.
* Work towards team and individual goals for key performance indicators like productivity, conversion rates, opportunities and pipeline.
* Provide Sales and Account Management teams with detailed call notes to ensure smooth opportunity handoff.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.