Multiple Roles for Injection Moulding Engineers throughout Ireland
This role will assist in the development and implementation production/processing methods and controls to meet quality standards in the most efficient manner for new and existing moulding processes. Monitors the molding process; troubleshooting problem processes and assists in the resolving quality issues.
- Process Introduction of New Tools; Tool trials at tool makers and in-house, tool set-up, qualification runs and handover to production.
- Assist with the design and debugging of new systems, tooling and automation.
- Completion of IQ, OQ, PQ validation reports.
- Perform designed experiments to enhance processes as well as improve yields and utilization through reduced cycle and efficient set-ups.
- Front line liaison with customers, suppliers and toolmakers.
- Responsible for the Moulding Process Systems including setting sheets, process control, deviation and control of setting sheets.
- Troubleshooting, supporting Team Leaders as required.
- Liaising with tool room, maintenance, production and quality on a daily basis.
- Develop/Implement maintenance programs for moulding and ancillary equipment.
- Assist Team Leader and Line Coordinators in maintaining clean, safe working environment.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organisation, communication, computer and presentation skills.
- Systematic troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership of technical issue resolution.
- Lean Six Sigma skills an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project.
- SIM/RJG process setup an advantage
- Degree in Polymer or Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5 years' experience in a high volume moulding environment.
- Experience in cleanroom procedures and medical moulding.
- Familiar with process set up and validation, including performing process window studies, IQ,OQ,PQ highly desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.