An experienced Project Manager required to deliver various infrastructure initiatives for a global organisation
You will be reporting into the Global Program Manager in HQ and working very closely with the Head of Integration to ensure successfull delivery of the project
- Involved in office bulid out, leading the infrastructure roadmap
- Liasing with external vendors to ensure timely delivery of project
- Use project knowledge to plan project objectives and identify interdependencies
- Coordinating with various teams and managing the dependencies
- Define all resource requirements (services, people, hardware and software)
- Management and reporting of project budgets.
- Adherence to technical (quality) governance standards in the delivery of projects.
- Leading both onshore and offshore teams
- Facilitate meetings to define transition plans, activities and contingency plans to eliminate obstacles to on-time and on-budget completion of the various program transition events.
- Consolidate data for review and facilitate discussions, identify issues, risks and key decisions that require escalation.
- Ability to deal with both technical and business stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.