Infrastructure Project Manager
We are currently searching for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join the team on a contract basis in Cork. You will be joining a company with a very strong brand in banking space. Company is introducing a digital wallet capability as part of the expansion of its digital payments capability. The introduction of this capability requires a Technical Infrastructure Lead to co-ordinate infrastructure build and deployment requirements to enable this capability.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in Business, IT, or related discipline.
- Experience within banking or financial servives industry.
- Lead various infrastructure teams in delivery of solution requirements.
- Ensure that Service is delivered to business expectations and support service introduction
- Coordinate Security infrastructure requirements
- Work with Solutions design teams to ensure that infrastructure requirements meet Business expectations
- Manage project communications as per project governance requirements
- Act as point of contact with business owners
- Extensive and recent IT infrastructure project management experience, having successfully delivered numerous end to end IT Infrastructure projects
- Risk analysis, risk management and mitigation
- IT services/outsourcing experience.
- Effective and accurate timescale and resource estimation and production of project plans
- Management of key deliverables in line with documented methodology.
- Participation in project related reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Strong business management skills - P&L, Delivery, Business Development, People Management, Relationship Management.
- Industry experience between 4 - 10 years.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.